Lexus RX vs Mazda CX-90

Reactions
Hello,

I am a new member. I've been interested in these 2 vehicles lately. I test drove a 2024 Lexus RX350h Ultra Luxury retailing for $75,000 CAD and really like it. But the sticker price is very high.

CX-90 can be had for way cheaper even the Signature model. I couldn't test drive one because of awful dealers but can anyone make a comparison of these 2 vehicles?

Thank you,

Reactions: RAL

Sulu

Expert
Reactions
A member here, @mmcartalk, occasionally posts car reviews. He test drives the vehicles himself and posts his impressions in quite detailed reviews, including comparisons with vehicles that are likely to be cross-shopped.

If you do a search on this site, you may find a review of (older models of) the Lexus RX. I don't remember seeing any of his reviews of the Mazda CX-90, but then, it is a new vehicle.

He has been known to take requests.

Reactions
A member here, @mmcartalk, occasionally posts car reviews. He test drives the vehicles himself and posts his impressions in quite detailed reviews, including comparisons with vehicles that are likely to be cross-shopped.

If you do a search on this site, you may find a review of (older models of) the Lexus RX. I don't remember seeing any of his reviews of the Mazda CX-90, but then, it is a new vehicle.

He has been known to take requests.
Wow! That's great to hear. I might ask him to review the CX-90. Thanks.