Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
2021-12-14-lexus-ev-range-1024x481.jpg

It’s no surprise that automotive buyers are SUV- and CUV-crazy, but Lexus recently reaffirmed their commitment to models with less ground clearance.
In an interview with CarScoops, Spiros Fotinos, Director of Lexus Europe and EV Planning, mentioned, “We’re clearly working on alternative body types that would allow us to not only offer a wider range of vehicles but also meet the growth ambitions we have for Europe.”
The comments also provide brief context on two of the previously unidentified models from Lexus’ December 2021 electrification announcement which many described as “Not quite sedan, not quite wagon, not quite SUV.”
2021-12-14-lexus-ev-range-1024x481.jpg

When asked if Lexus’ now-retired CT model could return...

Continue reading...

mikeavelli

Reactions
Lexus should be commended for having two coupes and the rumored super coupe coming.

I just feel designers are going to blend cars and cuvs even more. The 1930 car size will return lol

Och

Admirer
Reactions
^ Didn't hear anything about the rumored super coupe, is it to be the LFA successor?

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
“We’re clearly working on alternative body types (coupe versions of existing GA-K platform vehicles) that would allow us to not only offer a wider range of vehicles (low slung RX, NX, and ES with menacing F Sport design treatments) but also meet the growth ambitions we have for Europe (utilizing proven hardwares with fresh skins to attract potential customers).”

Sulu

Expert
Reactions
“We’re clearly working on alternative body types (coupe versions of existing GA-K platform vehicles) that would allow us to not only offer a wider range of vehicles (low slung RX, NX, and ES with menacing F Sport design treatments) but also meet the growth ambitions we have for Europe (utilizing proven hardwares with fresh skins to attract potential customers).”
Does this mean we can expect to see an ES C (coupe) and perhaps the return of the (Camry) Solara?

Will1991

Reactions
I just hope that I’m able to postpone my next car until that “Electric Sedan” is available…

Lexus can call it whatever they want, just make it look like that concept.

I’ve fall in love for if ever since Akio showed it :love:

Reactions: RAL