Lexus RC F Competes in Annual Car & Driver Lightning Lap

De Faulk

Fan
Reactions
God I love Lexus, but man the RCF really is a joke. There is no logical reason as to why anyone should buy the RCF over say a Mercedes Benz C63 AMG... Which I love, and although I do however hate BMW, the M4/M3 is a better vehicle also. The only reason really is that Lexus makes a reliable, well-built, comfortable vehicle, but still not enough to make me run out and get one over the competitors. Just my two cents, any other thoughts?
The RCF isnt a joke. How can a car with 467hp RWD be a joke? Spoken like someone who read too many bullshit reviews.
Reviews are usually biased against Japanese cars especially when there are euro cars in comparison with. Typical.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
God I love Lexus, but man the RCF really is a joke. There is no logical reason as to why anyone should buy the RCF over say a Mercedes Benz C63 AMG... Which I love, and although I do however hate BMW, the M4/M3 is a better vehicle also. The only reason really is that Lexus makes a reliable, well-built, comfortable vehicle, but still not enough to make me run out and get one over the competitors. Just my two cents, any other thoughts?

Does logic really play into the purchase of any of these vehicles? There's more to the RC F than how fast it goes -- which is the perfect segue into my upcoming RC F review. ;)

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
It couldn't beat the IS F's track time; that certainly caught me by surprise. An unfortunate fact.