Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
19-06-18-lexus-gx-front-grille-e1626537164617-1024x512.jpg

Lexus has done it again: Retained more buyers than any other luxury brand in J.D. Power’s 2021 Automotive Brand Loyalty Study. For the third consecutive year of the study, Lexus surpassed Porsche, Mercedes, BMW, and Audi with 51.6% of buyers coming back for another Lexus vehicle.
Screen-Shot-2021-07-17-at-11.49.19-AM.png

J.D. Power shared some interesting insight about how the pandemic shaped shoppers’ buying habits:
“The time period for this study traversed nationwide lockdowns, a recovery from the worst of the pandemic and the effect chip shortages had on vehicle inventory,” said Tyson Jominy, vice president of data & analytics at J.D. Power. “During the height of the lockdown, shoppers who were unable—or unwilling—to visit showrooms in-person weren’t shopping around as much but could still call a dealer and have a...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Faisal Sheikh

Admirer
Reactions
Don't doubt that. I first purchased my RCF in 2017. I was so impressed two years later, I purchased a used RX400h for daily duties, 1 year later, I sold the RX400h and purchased a 2014 Lexus RX450h to replace it. Now, if I end up selling my Corolla XRS to take to the office, the only car that makes sense to me is an IS350 F-Sport to replace it. I tried to logically argue buying an m340i xDrive to try a different brand, but I got discouraging signs no matter who I spoke to so IS350, it is logically. I might be 3 for 3 as far as Lexus goes soon.

Last edited:

Sabelo

Fan
Reactions
Don't doubt that. I first purchased my RCF in 2017. I was so impressed two years later, I purchased a used RX400h for daily duties, 1 year later, I sold the RX400h and purchased a 2014 Lexus RX450h to replace it. Now, if I end up selling my Corolla XRS to take to the office, the only car that makes sense to me is an IS350 F-Sport to replace it. I tried to logically argue buying an m340i xDrive to try a different brand, but I got discouraging signs no matter who I spoke to so IS350, it is logically. I might be 3 for 3 as far as Lexus goes soon.
By all means get the IS350, get the F-Sport trim, I like it in white! Do you still have the RCF, if so how is it to live with if I may ask.?

Faisal Sheikh

Admirer
Reactions
By all means get the IS350, get the F-Sport trim, I like it in white! Do you still have the RCF, if so how is it to live with if I may ask.?

Yes, IS350 F-Sport will be my car of choice, if I decide to sell my 2ZZ-GE Corolla XRS.

Yes, still have the RCF. It is amazing and lots of fun. Zero issues. Still only 10,000 miles on it as it is for spring/summer. Just regular maintenance. Is there anything specific you have in mind? I have done some mods to it and going to do more.

The way I have it, makes around ~500 HP, really fun handling especially with TVD and a masterpiece high-revving V8 sound (with a full Invidia catback exhaust).

RCF.jpg

Last edited:

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Nice and I am very agree on that

Toyota especially and all Japanese carmakers have a real die hard enthusiasts around the world from the Camry and IS clubs in Russia to Land cruiser in Middle East , Africa & Australia
Prado in Ukraine
Patrol in UAE especially

Japanese succeeded to have a very much percentage of loyal enthusiasts everywhere around the world

thtupid

Fan
Reactions
Hard to stay loyal in Australia without an IS...for me anyway...the range is becoming woeful down under. Just SUVs, a FWD sedan, the LS and LC (which is sadly out of reach for me).