Lexus Photoshoot

Will1991

Reactions
@mikeavelli have you haver seen a red 2022 NX on the non-F Sport variant? What's your opinion?

I'm seriously thinking about getting one, but for Europe we have the 3T2 red (solid paint) and I'm a bit skeptical about it... I'm torn between Khaki green and Red, with hazelnut interior.
I love red cars, but I'm not sure on this red on this one...

mikeavelli

Reactions
@mikeavelli have you haver seen a red 2022 NX on the non-F Sport variant? What's your opinion?

I'm seriously thinking about getting one, but for Europe we have the 3T2 red (solid paint) and I'm a bit skeptical about it... I'm torn between Khaki green and Red, with hazelnut interior.

i don’t think I have yet, let me see can I find one.

68CF43F9-6AE0-47AC-922A-4A4C776F87EE.jpeg

Jezza819

Follower
Reactions

I've seen one. It had the beige interior in it. It looked pretty good. I think it's the same paint code that was on the IS models from maybe 2014 until 2020. I know they are two different vehicles and you might have a hard time finding a red IS in Europe but at least it would let you know what the color looks like on sheet metal.