Administrator
Reactions
krew

Lexus LC is the Driving Benchmark for Every New Lexus Model
18-03-13-lexus-lc-500.jpg

According to UX chief engineer Kako.
View the original article post

Reactions
This among many other things is proof that Lexus is revolutionizing their brand. One piece of advice that I wish that they could see is that if the LC500 is the benchmark for all Lexus models across the board, then the LFA is the benchmark for the F models, that aura, that essence of the LFA to be imparted in the F models.

That...... will prove how serious Lexus is as a brand. The LFA will be something that will always uphold legendary status, a poignant reminder that THAT specific Lexus is the greatest car of all time. The inspiration from F1, which brings tears to my eyes, the positive vibrations, the supreme amounts of security, tautness and solid dynamics, capability to participate in racing, that certain "feel-good" feeling, the rich, clear and screaming engine, with powerful shifts from the transmission, and most of all, enjoying such high levels of a machine while being reliable, dependable and practical. Adrenaline and serotonin levels rushing to an all-time high. That is what Lexus is all about, and that is what customers should feel when stepping behind a wheel of one. Truly luxurious yet extremely capable. All F cars should answer to the LFA. Like how the other models as Kako-san mentioned should answer to the LC500, a much more toned down car in many levels, along with other flagships than the LFA, but still answer Lexus' philosophy with the LFA being held at the top. And of course, the LC-F should try to follow the benchmark that the venerable LFA has set.

Do it Lexus.

Rockville

Fan
Reactions
If Lexus entered the Olympics in the suspension category they would win a Gold medal for the LC500.
I totally concur with the descriptions. Narusan would be proud of his progeny.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Sounds impressive and I like it, waiting to see actual results...