Lexus LC F High Performance Coupe Spotted?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-11-24-lexus-lc-f-prototype-2-400x200.jpg

Was the camouflaged Lexus spotted at the Nürburgring this weekend actually a prototype of a LC F high performance coupe?
View the original article post

Last edited:

Dreski

Fan
Reactions
I've been searching the interwebs for running videos of this at the Nordschleife. Nein luck!

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
I t seems to have a slight side vent, meaning this may be the LC F, the higher performance variant of the LC coupe.

Reactions
LC F for sure but is nobody excited for the fact that there is 2 12.3inch lCD screen? If we're talking screens I hope Lexus doesn't make the interior design like the S-class with the 2 giant screens. One that doesn't show originallity and 2 Lexus is all about being unique with their interior

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I t seems to have a slight side vent, meaning this may be the LC F, the higher performance variant of the LC coupe.

I thought the side vent was a trick of the eye, but I did think the front grille looked a little different from the prototype we saw earlier.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
LC F for sure but is nobody excited for the fact that there is 2 12.3inch lCD screen? If we're talking screens I hope Lexus doesn't make the interior design like the S-class with the 2 giant screens. One that doesn't show originallity and 2 Lexus is all about being unique with their interior

I'm always nervous to get too excited about things that come through machine translation. Could just be a mistake in the interpretation.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I've been searching the interwebs for running videos of this at the Nordschleife. Nein luck!

I would have thought the photographer taking these shots would have filmed a little video, but no luck!

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
If it's an LC F wouldn't the power train not be a hybrid?

A hybrid F would be a big surprise, at least at this time. It's possible that Response didn't realize it was an LC F prototype, and were just reporting what they heard about the standard model.

Reactions
yes !!! , it high performance car !!!! not Fat Luxury Coupe

if that have high revving engine v10 over v8 it will make a bloody good noise.

Lexus should make a car like this , a sport car , the LFA is Bloody good car and i alway want to see the LFA DNA the LEXUS that everyone can buy .

Mercedes have the AMG GT >> successor of the SLS
Lexus have the LC >> successor of the LFA

i wish this car should be light , fast , make a great noise , and super sharp handling like the LFA

Clarkson said (in the topgear special) the "LFA is not a sport car , it not a GT car , it not a supercar , but it feel like a racing car "

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
yes !!! , it high performance car !!!! not Fat Luxury Coupe

if that have high revving engine v10 over v8 it will make a bloody good noise.

Lexus should make a car like this , a sport car , the LFA is Bloody good car and i alway want to see the LFA DNA the LEXUS that everyone can buy .

Mercedes have the AMG GT >> successor of the SLS
Lexus have the LC >> successor of the LFA

i wish this car should be light , fast , make a great noise , and super sharp handling like the LFA

Clarkson said (in the topgear special) the "LFA is not a sport car , it not a GT car , it not a supercar , but it feel like a racing car "
The V10 engine alone is $75,000, this car would have to be priced at around 200k price point and that's out of my budget...lol

Reactions
The V10 engine alone is $75,000, this car would have to be priced at around 200k price point and that's out of my budget...lol

I wish New Engine Design 8000-8500 rpm is enough (like the M5 E60 V10) , not 9500 rpm like the 1LR-GUE in the LFA

LC-F is above level of the RC-F and the GS-F , i think it should have the new Engine , V10 hybrid or something to make the LC more special

<not the same , but close>

if lexus doesn't do that ..... i always want to try ..... 75,000$ for the masterpiece Engineering , it sound and it rev like the F1 Car , i can't afford the LFA , but this engine ; i can , The LC ; i can

but how possible to put it on the LC , i don't know

--------

in my country (Thailand) the price of the LFA is about "1 million USD (40 million baht)" that is bloody expensive. and the engine is about the same price as my toyota camry , that not much expensive , it possible !!!!