Lexus IS250 2007 not turning on. Grinding noise.

Reactions
Hi, I have a Lexus IS 250 AWD 2007 with 271000km Automatic. I drove the car 2 days ago everything was fine. I went and turned the car on then put the car on reverse. When the car was on reverse and rolling down my driveway, I heard some grinding noise for couple of second and than when I tried to put the car in Drive. 1st the odometer sensor didn’t recognize that the gear was in drive in and also when I accelerate the RPM goes up but the car doesn’t take speed. After I tried to put the car back in Park. When I tried to shift the gear it was hard and I needed to force it a bit like if something was blocking it. After that I tried to turn off the car and turn it back on. When I turned off the car off , and tried to turn it back on it wasn’t working anymore. When pressing on the engine start button the battery lights comes on. I tried to boost it with another car but the car wasn’t turning on. I pushed the car in my driveway but the parking gear doesn’t engage so I needed to put some piece of wood behind the wheels. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Reactions
Update: Someone advised me to put the Hand brake then the gear on neutral and try to turn on the car. Did it twice and the car finally turned ON. I put it on drive neutral and parking everting was fine. I just parked the car in my driveway and run a OBD scan and here is the 3 fault codes in order: 1/3 P0606 - 2/3 P0138 - 3/3 P0606 attached a picture8DF538E2-DCD9-46DC-A1C9-07257C0423FA.jpeg