Lexus is200 aftermarket stereo

Reactions
Hi, I’m wanting to replace the oem stereo. I have the lead(doesn’t fit, the pins are the wrong way around on the connector that connects from the cars original to the wiring harness) need a harness that goes to a 16 pin connector for the new stereo) plus I have the facia adapter, is there any tutorials on how to fit the facia adapter? I’m having trouble installing the new brackets that go on the old stereo and AC bracket. Any help would be appreciated

Reactions
Just like to add, this is the S model without a amp. Do I have to splice the wires into the new head unit?

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Check www.beatsonicusa.com for adapters - they can connect pretty much any Lexus to a standard stereo, and they make good YouTube installation videos. (Disclaimer: they're also a sponsor of this forum, but they really do make good stuff).

Reactions: RAL
Reactions
Check www.beatsonicusa.com for adapters - they can connect pretty much any Lexus to a standard stereo, and they make good YouTube installation videos. (Disclaimer: they're also a sponsor of this forum, but they really do make good stuff).
I’m in the UK :( looks like I’ll have to cut and join wires myself, anybody got a wiring diagram? Don’t understand those complicated diagrams