LEXUS INTRODUCES THE NEXT EVOLUTION OF THE LEXUS LUXURY YACHT, LY680

Kelvin2020

Follower
Reactions
We have LY successor😆

Kelvin2020

Follower
Reactions
So happy this is what Lexus is spending their time on.
To be honest, I am surprised that LY made it to the second generation; I thought that was a one-off project. Now, they need to put a bit more effort into their car lineup. As a subsidiary brand of the world's largest automaker, Lexus's conditions are superior, just like those of a child who grew up in a wealthy family. They have the best resources, and we all know that Lexus products can still improve because they are far from reaching their limits.

Last edited:

Sulu

Expert
Reactions
Volvo marine engines are not related to Volvo automotive engines; the only similarity is the name. Volvo Cars is no longer related to the Volvo Group which includes heavy trucks and engines (and marine engines).

Och

Admirer
Reactions
Volvo marine engines are not related to Volvo automotive engines; the only similarity is the name. Volvo Cars is no longer related to the Volvo Group which includes heavy trucks and engines (and marine engines).

Still, they should've used their own engines, or at least source them from Yamaha.

Falcon

Fan
Reactions
I read your comment yesterday and it's oddly stuck with me ever since. Well said.

"Unserious" is a great, single adjective for Lexus' behavior over the last few years. More than a few years, really...
And nowhere is it more apparent than in their flagship models (LC, LS, LX, LF-1) and performance brand (F to pay respects).