Lexus Fuel Pump Recall...........anyone received the RECALL letter?

Reactions
"The subject vehicles are equipped with a low-pressure fuel pump which may stop operating. If this were to occur, warning lights and messages may be displayed on the instrument panel, and the engine may run rough. This may result in a vehicle stall, and the vehicle may be unable to be restarted".

RAL

Reactions
"The subject vehicles are equipped with a low-pressure fuel pump which may stop operating. If this were to occur, warning lights and messages may be displayed on the instrument panel, and the engine may run rough. This may result in a vehicle stall, and the vehicle may be unable to be restarted".
I received one on the car that was totaled in a wreck 18 months ago. Haven't received one on our current ES. It is possible this effected only initial production vehicles.

Reactions
I received one on the car that was totaled in a wreck 18 months ago. Haven't received one on our current ES. It is possible this effected only initial production vehicles.
I just received my Lexus recall letter.........advising that the pump may fail anytime and that there is not yet a fix for the problem. My ES is one year old.......a 2019.

Reactions
i had mine replaced dec 2020 for 2015 IS350, it was working fine, after they changed it I got rough idle and engine light turn on after half a day of driving...lol

RAL

Reactions
Update: I received a recall notice a couple days ago. Same story - no fix yet - car could stall and not restart. Gave me pause as we prepared to drive an hour to Louisville to be with the in-laws on Christmas morning, with weather 14 degrees Fahrenheit and snowing. We drove the NX instead. This recall has been in effect for quite a while now. Lexus needs to work out a fix asap!

Reactions
I got letters up till I was told to set up appoint and was taken care of in 4hrs. No failure occurred. I believe these are not being massed produced so according to date of mfg, they are notifying those that fall under the recall.

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
I got the letter in June 2020 for my 2018 LS500, fixed the next month. The car never gave me any trouble over that (I only got it in March though).

Reactions
I just got a call from my Lexus dealer this past week about it. Going in next week for replacement