Lexus Enform Remote App

Reactions
what do you guys think of the lexus Enform remote app? so far, i like it, but for me to love it i wish they would have the option to do more with the vehicle. ex. if you can turn on the car from anywhere in the world, you should be able to close your windows or sunroof. any thoughts?

Reactions
works well, I can't wait to use it on my NX in just a cpl more weeks!

Yes, I have mentioned to corporate as well about additional future features, and they are working on adding more...they would not elaborate though on specifics!

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Wish we got it in Canada. No Enform, nor the remote app. I asked Lexus Canada and the response was not enough consumer interest... :eek:

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Wish we got it in Canada. No Enform, nor the remote app. I asked Lexus Canada and the response was not enough consumer interest... :eek:

I don't know that it's a lack of interest -- Lexus Canada just doesn't have the volume to justify the massive expense of setting up the network infrastructure for the app.

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
I don't know that it's a lack of interest -- Lexus Canada just doesn't have the volume to justify the massive expense of setting up the network infrastructure for the app.
I hear you but, if a US Lexus drives up to Canada, the service works. I'm sure there are some upfront and operating costs but I believe the US network can be leveraged much like cellular networks share off of each other's on an agreed upon cost. Eventually, Lexus cars in Canada will have to be "connected" in line with the automotive trend.