Lexus CT Just got my 1st Lexus - CT200 2015 . Advises ?

Reactions
Just got my 1st ever Lexus - white CT200 2015 with back up camera and heated front seats . Advises ? Opinions ? Warning ? Suggestions and etc . ? I dream to have a good experience with my 1st Lexus .Thanks .

Onelog

Follower
Reactions
I own a blue 2015 CT F-Sport, and the best advice is don't expect it to be any more car than it's meant to be. It's only 134hp, so it's not a sportscar. It's a hybrid, so don't expect a sweet engine growl. It can still be quick zipping around town or some back roads in Sport mode though! If you want the most out of your gas mileage, watch some Youtube videos on Hypermiling and try it out for yourself.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Congratulations. :)

Now that you got a new brand-new paint job, this will help keep it that way. It is not a wax, but a liquid that will remove all kinds of surface problems in the paint, as long as they aren't too deep into the clearcoat, and leave a smooth polished surface.

41ng2OdowGL._SY300_.jpg

Reactions: RAL

RAL

Reactions
Yep ... great stuff ... it removes surface scratches completely. I've even used it to remove scratches on interior plastic ...

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Yep ... great stuff ... it removes surface scratches completely. I've even used it to remove scratches on interior plastic ...

It will sometimes work on hard plastic, but don't use it on unpainted vinyl/body-cladding (such as on SUV lower-body cladding) or flat-black painted surfaces...it is not intended for those, and tends to smear. It generally works best on non-porous hard surfaces.

Reactions: RAL