Joining the RX F-Sport club (2016)

Reactions
w1tAEOzzO3GQ3Yp7nLK18ZZrsXZZlWE3KQFZdDyatlA.jpg

Well.. I took the plunge a bit earlier than expected.

My '15 RX still had 16 months on the lease & the incentives on the outgoing 2016's were outstanding....absolutely amazing actually.

Exterior is Nightfall Mica. I have the black interior.

Absolutely love it already. Night and day difference from my '15.. Lexus hit the ball out of the park on this one. I've been eyeing this thing since I saw it debut last year and always wished I would have waited.

Definitely think I have a "hit" on my hands as there was a lady in another sales cube two doors down trying to buy the car.. got into a bit of a sales debacle but my salesman was the consummate professional and got us the deal. Our salesman also already had an appointment lined up later that day to look at our car too.. and given that we were at one of the larger Lexus dealers here in the South, don't think this car would have lasted any longer. One of only 3 F-Sports left on the lot there for 2016.

Not exactly "fully loaded" but after looking at the differences, this thing hits all the notes of what I wanted and then some.

I purchased this one.. looking forward to keeping this thing hopefully a good 7 to 10 years.

Brooks2IS

Premium Member
Reactions
Congratulations!! Beautiful color combination, especially with the dark wheels and the black interior. Keep us updated on your ownership experience.

Reactions
Congrats! Perfect color combo, and an F Sport too! Nothing against the non-F Sport, but I wouldn't want an RX any other way.