Issues with LE mobile site.

flexus

Admirer
Reactions
So I began noticing this problem sometime in March. Problem is that when I acces this site (Sony Xperia XZ2 Android 9.0 using build in Google search engine) it fails to load properly. It completely lacks the three vertical bar button to acces menu. Sometimes other features too. When I click, for example, newest article that page will load properly and I can use the site normally. Problem is that it has become more frequent and as of today everytime I load the frontpage it happens. The bug occured also on forum new post page.

Is it just that my browser has problems or is it possible that build code is somehow become faulty? I would like to hear if someone has also experienced same bug :)

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
It is happening right now.

I hope it's now clear why I didn't ask for more details -- the site has undergone a major transformation and hopefully the issues you were experiencing have disappeared.

Reactions
I hope it's now clear why I didn't ask for more details -- the site has undergone a major transformation and hopefully the issues you were experiencing have disappeared.

And holy what an overhaul. So much has changed!! But I miss the cars as the tiers. :'(

GoHuskers

Fan
Reactions
@crew every time I use the site on my phone (S21 ultra) I have to turn it horizontally to see the entirepost. Is there a setting that I can turn on?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
@crew every time I use the site on my phone (S21 ultra) I have to turn it horizontally to see the entirepost. Is there a setting that I can turn on?

I'm currently working on this issue, should be fixed in the next couple days. (y)