Is300 recall

Reactions
Hi.
I’m looking for details on is300h 2018 runflat tyre recalls.
As you know, tires are very important regarding car safety.
I’d like to know if the recall procedure is to replace all tires and not by checking if all good without replacing for new tires.
Thanks

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
Hi.
I’m looking for details on is300h 2018 runflat tyre recalls.
As you know, tires are very important regarding car safety.
I’d like to know if the recall procedure is to replace all tires and not by checking if all good without replacing for new tires.
Thanks
What country are you based in?

Google searches tend to favor United States-based results. All I could turn up was a recall involving run-flat tires for Lexus LS 500 / 500h. Plus, since the IS 300h is not sold in North America, knowing where you're located would be helpful in finding more information on this.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
In the US for my 2018 LS500 the procedure was to replace all tires plus perform a balancing and alignment. All free of charge.

Reactions
Thanks !
I’m from Israel and received invitation to check the tires.
Mine is is300h ( here it’s called high premium version )

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
Thanks !
I’m from Israel and received invitation to check the tires.
Mine is is300h ( here it’s called high premium version )
After all sorts of Googling, the closest thing I can find is that the Lexus LS 500 / 500h run-flat tire recall was also issued in the United Arab Emirates. I haven't found a thing on the IS 300h run-flats being recalled anywhere. Nonetheless, if Lexus Israel (or your local dealer) issued that invitation to check your tires, then (for safety and peace of mind) I would certainly do so.