Lexus SC I have no idea where readers are located-I'm nr. Boston, MA, nd. a non Lexus dealer competent shop (repairs).

Reactions
Hi, I haven't gotten any replies on Club Lexus. I have a 2002 SC430 which has a rear suspension camber/toe in issue. One of the things is a rear camber adjustment which is seized (rusted). I have been given speculative answers as to whether to even bother w. repair, toe in is just slightly out in rear, but the issue I find is a puzzling vibration and sort of pulsation at the wheel, bet. 55-70. It has been aligned, force balanced 3x, and still has a very weird sloppy shudder quite out of keeping with how smooth it is otherwise. I think rotating tires was a bad move as it may have forced whatever off wear characteristics were caused at the back end.
Lexus shop said "could be thousands of dollars" if I need a sub frame. I'm willing to leave the car somewhere for a couple of weeks in order to rule out it just being heated and sprayed with something might $ave me that.
Does anyone know of a competent mechanic anywhere in New England? New York? Even further if they can make use of my photos to comment!
Thanks
John