Howdy from Texas

phm14

Fan
Reactions
Pete in Houston here. Driving Toyota products fro 35 years, most recently a 2011 ISF I bought 1/14. Like most of you, I've been getting the Lexus Enthusiast newsletter. I hope to learn much here, and contribute when I can. Any Lexus techs out there? Not that I have a problem, but anything is possible. It's not a BMW, thank God ;)

RAL

Reactions
Would like to welcome you Pete. Sounds like you might be closer to my age bracket :) in this party. This forum is a lot of fun. Looking forward to learning from you too after 35 years with the best brand on the planet (IMHO)!

phm14

Fan
Reactions
Grew up in Westbury (SW), but have lived on the west side, NW side, and now NE (Eagle Springs). My Wife is a vet, and I manage our clinic in Summerwood. Are you in Houston?

flipside909

Premium Member
Reactions
No i'm not but I visit from time to time. I have friends that live in Katy. Several Lexus owners including RC F, RC F SPORT and 2nd Gen IS. Maybe you've seen them around?

phm14

Fan
Reactions
I definitely notice RCFs and ISFs, but I've only seen 1 other ISF-a black car that's sometimes parked in front of a local business. Estimates are that only ~5-6K ISFs were imported into the US (~half of the ~12K built from 2008-2014). I heard a friend of a friend bought a new RCF in red, but I've yet to see the RCF in person. Maybe I will have to drive to dealership. Come to think of it, I'll call and see if they have one available to test drive.