Lexus GS F How to give my GSF a small boost...?

Reactions
I love my 2016 GSF. I bought it because of the balance between luxury, technology, performance... etc.

I would love to squeeze out a little more HP if possible though... any air intakes or other items that could help me here?

Thank you kindly.

Attachments

• IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 9

mikeavelli

Reactions
I love my 2016 GSF. I bought it because of the balance between luxury, technology, performance... etc.

I would love to squeeze out a little more HP if possible though... any air intakes or other items that could help me here?

Thank you kindly.

Dyno results show adding the Apexi exhaust nets you a legitimate 30+ hp...so you end up with a 500hp GS F.....they have an Air Intake as well to help with breathing with that big 5.0.

Unfortunately there isn't really much outside of that in regards to tuning.

http://www.apexi-usa.com

Reactions
Do you recommend a certain exhaust? I am having trouble finding something specifically for the 16 GSF...

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
There probably aren't any turbos or many other mods (at least for performance gains) so soon after its release, so I'd go with the N1-X Exhausts from APEXI

mikeavelli

Reactions
Do you recommend a certain exhaust? I am having trouble finding something specifically for the 16 GSF...

Hey brad, I just drove the #OMGSF a few days with the Apexi Exhaust, RSR Coilovers, Apexi Intake and Vossen Forged Wheels so there are a few items available! Bodykits are coming too! It sounded mesmerizing, all weekend people could not stop talking about the sound. GS F.JPG

Reactions
Hey brad, I just drove the #OMGSF a few days with the Apexi Exhaust, RSR Coilovers, Apexi Intake and Vossen Forged Wheels so there are a few items available! Bodykits are coming too! It sounded mesmerizing, all weekend people could not stop talking about the sound. View attachment 1547

This is fantastic! Great news! Would love a front lip at least... still waiting for the perfect exhaust. I cut mine into straight pipe just to make it louder for now...