Hi from Sydney!

Nights

Fan
Reactions
Hi all,

Been a long time car enthusiast (I blame it on my grandfather and father who were both engineers and car nuts), and been visiting this site for quite a while.

We've had a few Lexus vehicles in the family now, and currently have a RX450h and a NX300h in our family. We've been very happy with the current and previous Lexus vehicles (also had an IS and GS in the past). Always happy to fly the Lexus banner, especially among my predominantly German car buying friends and family. Unfortunately, Australians haven't taken to Lexus as much as our US brethren have (Australians can be quite snobby about badges), but hopefully this will gradually change in the future.

RAL

Reactions
Welcome! Glad to have you join us. Sounds like you have a luv for Lexus like most of us here. Thanks for sharing some of your story.

I've spent time with friends (from Hobart) in Sydney. Stayed overlooking Darling Harbor . . . absolutely beautiful. What a fantastic city!

This is a great community and I hope you enjoy it.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Unfortunately, Australians haven't taken to Lexus as much as our US brethren have (Australians can be quite snobby about badges), but hopefully this will gradually change in the future.

I've always found Australian Lexus enthusiasts to be incredibly proud of the brand, and you just proved the point. Welcome!