Hello - RCF FSE Owner

Reactions
Wanted to say love the look of this site and really enjoy the conversations im seeing and content. ( What happened to the podcast? )

Quick Story Time -

Was a prior M guy then was looking at Lexus since I love their racing program ( huge into HPDE and GT Racing ) I did have a CT200F-Sport back in the days as a commuter and always loved the brand. I decided to go to Lexus as I wasnt thrilled with the older RCFs due to weight and TVD driving characteristics ( used to more raw active diffs and never had the chance to drive a Torsen F car prior to sadly ) I had a local dealer trying to push a LC500 hard because it was a bit cheaper for what I was looking for but I wasnt fond of the LC500s weight and performance characteristics after test driving them with all due respect to its highway cruiser purpose ( which it does very well and is a looker ) It wasnt my cup of tea on that end.

One day broker colleague of mine tells me to test drive a Fuji Speedway edition that came in as I was about to buy a M4 GTS and going back and forth. I ended up coming back to the Fuji and falling in love with the way she drove and the package in general ( LFA brakes etc) .

Im going to expand on that in my Youtube channel I just started ( been traveling alot ) and on my socials but its been a hell of a ride and I really enjoy the Lexus F brand and racing culture its what got me hooked and excited to see the conversations and partake in everything from F cars to that epic new GX OT :) ( hint hint it hasn't been a cake walk with my car but I digress to a future YT video )

Socials -

IG- https://www.instagram.com/r.r.monty/

YT - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgktBGsEr3wm_ajzAaAMe2w

And the car that brought me back to Lexus

Cheers all!​
4543D419-10EB-442B-8E3A-3C93C1929CC3.jpeg

Last edited:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Welcome! Excited to have you here.

Podcast is on hold for now unfortunately - maybe we'll kick it back up someday!