Lexus GS GS Owners Roll Call

GSCT

Founding Member
Reactions
We replaced out 2010 TSX with a 2014 GS 350 AWD F Sport and I have loved every minute of driving. I have tracked the car twice and love the way it can go from a a crisp handling sports sedan with abilities way beyond mine to a quiet luxury cruiser with literally a turn of the driving mode select. It's a perfect car for me, except maybe for a GS F.0244.jpg

Reactions
Nice - I've got a 2014 GS F-Sport AWD too! I've never tracked it, but I agree - the character of the car can really change when going into Sport+

mikeavelli

Reactions
My wife "lexmama" has a modified GS F-Sport...I've tracked it once at PBIR...and it is IMO the best handling car Lexus has made except the LFA..her car has the optional rear steer. Like GSCT only the GS F could make it better. I think her favorite parts are the Cabernet Leather and the HUD...

14980929261_e6d0ccf080_b.jpg

14797347389_a5aef957a7_b.jpg

Reactions
Our 2015 GS 350 awd f Sport is our 5th GS (1st f sport) and it is by far our favorite. We wanted a good compromise between handling and comfort. Struggled for a long time trying to decide between 450 f sport and 350 f sport but awd ultimately was the decision point since we live in snowy PA. Does anyone know why the 8 speed transmission isn't available in awd versions?

GSCT

Founding Member
Reactions
Just ordered my GS F-Sport RWD this past weekend & all my mods pretty much the same day...... Just in time for Spring!!!! :)

Congratulations! I am SO looking forward to spring and getting all the winter crap off and out of my GS, getting my winter tires/rims off and back to fun driving.

Reactions
Congratulations! I am SO looking forward to spring and getting all the winter crap off and out of my GS, getting my winter tires/rims off and back to fun driving.

Yeah i feel ya... but I gotta admit, even though this winter has been a little brutal with the heavens opening up & dumping feet after feet after feet of snow on us, not 1 issue in my GX & im lovin it!!! ( im sure not everybody from the east coast would feel the same way...lol)

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Well Lexmama's GS is now lowered on "super down" RSR springs instead of "down" in the initial pics. Its now lowered 2" instead of 1"

16476331948_dc61535d17_h.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!

So nice I had to quote it for it to be posted twice :).

Reactions
2013 GS 450h non F-sport here. Very Nice car, but unfortunately I need to sell it as I dont feel I want to be Associated With Lexus anymore.

I also have an -83 Citroen CX and planning on getting a -74 SM this summer.

Last edited:
Reactions
Ole skool in the house with my 1998 GS400! :) Still an awesome car in excellent condition.

Attachments

• GS400 medium.jpg
    GS400 medium.jpg
    636.4 KB · Views: 10
  • GS400 rear med.jpg
    GS400 rear med.jpg
    638.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions
I'm old school... had this car for a long time, and had many, many sets of wheels on it.
Just can't let go of the wonderful V8 sound...
I can't go to the gas station without getting asked about this car. It is seriously odd.

Note to self: when an attractive woman asks "is that the new Maserati" you answer "yes."
GS%2Bbeach%2BCL.jpg

ThomasGS4

Fan
Reactions
My '08 GS460 and '98 GS400.

Attachments

• IMG_2186.JPG
    IMG_2186.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
  • FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 10
  • FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    FullSizeRender-3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

Joe

Premium Member
Reactions
My wife "lexmama" has a modified GS F-Sport...I've tracked it once at PBIR...and it is IMO the best handling car Lexus has made except the LFA..her car has the optional rear steer. Like GSCT only the GS F could make it better. I think her favorite parts are the Cabernet Leather and the HUD...

14980929261_e6d0ccf080_b.jpg

14797347389_a5aef957a7_b.jpg

This is - by far - the most impressive GS I've ever seen !! (next to the GS F on Geneva Motor Show, of course..., sorry).
And personally, I like it more with these springs than with the lower ones.
Every time again, when I see a perfect GS like this one, it reminds me how boring the German competitors are...