Greetings from Phoenix, AZ

Reactions
Hi All,

New member here. This is my third Lexus, it's a 2015 RC350 F-Sport that I picked up in December on 2014. I love the Black on Black and so far have added a Takeda Stage 2 CAI, and a Tanabe Strut Tower brace. I've also added the illuminated Lexus door sills, and have changed out all the interior lights for LED. The front is protected by XPEL clear paint protection, and the windows are tinted 35% all the way around. This car is so much fun.

Our RC350 F-Sport.jpg

RAL

Reactions
Again ... glad to have you part of the community!

Reactions: CIF

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
GHP -
Welcome to Lexus Enthusiast. I enjoyed the pic, both the car and background!

Reactions: CIF
Reactions
GHP - Any other mods planned for the RC350?

Yes, If someone will manufacture replacement drilled/slotted rotors I will replace those, but as of now no one does for the front, but they have them for the rears. I'll be at SEMA in a few weeks and I'm going to go around and ask. I might do an exhaust, but I have to hear it in person as most V6 exhausts sound a little off. Maybe I used to my V8 in my 65 Fastback, but that sound is so sweet.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
^ Post a pic of 65 fastack if you get a chance. I drove a 66 fastback 289 2 barrel 4 speed (w/custom dual exhaust) extensively in my younger days, loved it.

F-sport exhaust on 2nd gen has that very good semi-exotic sound on the 3.5L, don't know how IS 3rd gen F-sport version sounds. A lot of exhausts that sound poorly are on V6 trucks and 'Stangs, yuccchhh. I'm like you and very particular regarding exhaust sound.

Reactions
Here is a pic of my 65 Fastback.. It is a custom build with power rack & pinion, front coil over conversion, 17" Mustang Bullitt Wheels, 4-wheel power disc brakes, 5 speed, custom Autometer gauges, TMI Sport-R Pony interior, 700 watt stereo, and a whole lot of fun go fast items.
DSCN3538 - Copy.JPG

Reactions
Glad you like them. The Mustang has taken 10 years to get her where I want, and it's a labor of love, and the reason I still go to work. Well that and traveling. My wife asks when will the Mustang be done, and I tell her when they pry the wrench out of my cold dead hand.

Reactions: RAL

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
The automotive toys are great motivators for extending good careers, works for me too.

CarbonGS

Founding Member
Reactions
Welcome to the site!!! Beautiful cars. I was recently in Arizona for a desert trail race called the Javelina Jundred at McDowell Mountain Regional Park. Love the scenery out there.