Greetings from overseas

Reactions
Hello everybody,

I'm Matt from Munich, Germany. This is the first Lexus forum that I liked, so I made me an account. I hope you don't mind, that I'm European, you don't build a wall or deport me ;)
We drove a Toyota Auris Hybrid for five years and decided this year to try a Lexus CT200h if we would get the same monthly rates. We got. I convinced my wife to take the F Sport model for more driving comfort and instead of her preferred color black we took the dark blue one. We just love the car!

RAL

Reactions
No walls here ... you are most welcome! Glad to have you Matt in our community which is by no means exclusive to the US, but happily quite international (our founder-and-chief hails from Canada). Congratulations on your CT200h addition to the Lexus family!

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hello everybody,

I'm Matt from Munich, Germany. This is the first Lexus forum that I liked, so I made me an account. I hope you don't mind, that I'm European, you don't build a wall or deport me ;)
We drove a Toyota Auris Hybrid for five years and decided this year to try a Lexus CT200h if we would get the same monthly rates. We got. I convinced my wife to take the F Sport model for more driving comfort and instead of her preferred color black we took the dark blue one. We just love the car!

Hi Matt, I spend a little bit of time in Munich this year, great city. I had some great pizza at L'angolo della Pizza and some amazing coffee at Bar Centrale. Of course I was a bit of a traitor and visited the wonderful BMW Museum and World hahah.

The CT F-Sport is a great car, KREW has a CT as well. Glad to have you here and post some pics!

IMG_4743.JPG

Reactions: RAL