Greetings from Ontario

GSCT

Founding Member
Reactions
Great to see a forum on Lexus Enthusiast and my thanks to Krew. I'm looking forward to a real sense of community here and an active and engaging forum!

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Much agreed! Welcome - we are glad to have you here!

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Great to see a forum on Lexus Enthusiast and my thanks to Krew. I'm looking forward to a real sense of community here and an active and engaging forum!

I'm in Ontario as well, welcome!

RAL

Reactions
GSCT . . . thanks for your words, I too look forward to the sense of community. And welcome!

ACEtheOG

Founding Member
Reactions
I live near Niagara Falls, actually. What's your local dealership?
I'm a 5 minute drive from Lexus on the Park, but I've mainly dealt with Lexus of Richmond Hill. I have noting but good things to say about both dealerships. I've been trying to make it out to the Erin Park Lexus events, but timing was always bad.

flipside909

Premium Member
Reactions
Lexus on the Park is a beautiful dealership. @krew and I checked it out a few years ago when I was in town. Definitely a unique dealership setting.

ACEtheOG

Founding Member
Reactions
Lexus on the Park is a beautiful dealership. @krew and I checked it out a few years ago when I was in town. Definitely a unique dealership setting.
It really is. I feel it is the real flagship dealership. Lexus Downtown is so tiny and lives in the shadows of impressive flagship dealerships from Mercedes, BMW and Audi.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
It really is. I feel it is the real flagship dealership. Lexus Downtown is so tiny and lives in the shadows of impressive flagship dealerships from Mercedes, BMW and Audi.

The giant owners lounge in Lexus Downtown is a beauty, and I like their delivery area -- the Lexus on the Park building is just amazing, though.