Greetings from Miami

Lexmama

Founding Member
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I am Christine, Mike's wife with the modified GS350 Fsport! Excited to be a part of this great community and to support the forum!

I love my GS! I had the RX 400h before and thinking of going back to the RX for space reasons. But honestly, I love the brand, and I have been very happy!

Thanks!

l_Lexus_GS_VFS2_968.jpg

LexusSalesPro

Founding Member
Reactions
Hello Christine, I am from Toronto and I am friends with Mike. (don't know what he thinks about it)

Thank you for your Loyalty to Lexus and welcome to this wonderful community.

I have been with Lexus for 25 Years.

Norman @LexusSalesPro

Jason Fonseca

Founding Member
Reactions
Hey Christine, welcome to the forums and love the name "lexmama". I also gotta say I love your cars name I named mine "Scarlet" because of the scarlet/black leather on my 15 GS F Sport Crafted Line. I'm sure minimike will like the bigger space in the RX. I went and looked at the NX and its too small. Love the RX space and power :)

BOOSTEDLEX

Premium Member
Reactions
Hey! Christine, glad you on here too. Well you obviously know me. haha Baby Mike is so big now. Great IG pictures of the fam. :)

Lexmama

Founding Member
Reactions
Hello Christine, I am from Toronto and I am friends with Mike. (don't know what he thinks about it)

Thank you for your Loyalty to Lexus and welcome to this wonderful community.

I have been with Lexus for 25 Years.

Norman @LexusSalesPro
Hi Norman, thank you!! I am excited to be on here! 25 years! Wow! Amazing.

Lexmama

Founding Member
Reactions
Hey Christine, welcome to the forums and love the name "lexmama". I also gotta say I love your cars name I named mine "Scarlet" because of the scarlet/black leather on my 15 GS F Sport Crafted Line. I'm sure minimike will like the bigger space in the RX. I went and looked at the NX and its too small. Love the RX space and power :)
Hi Jason, thank you! Love your car!! And how cool we are name twins :)! I had a RX before, and it's definitely a lot more room. What was shocking to me about the NX was the trunk space. Really small. I am excited about the new RX, can't wait to see it!

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
This is my favorite thread so far.

Welcome Christine -- looks like a trip to Miami is in order!

Lexmama

Founding Member
Reactions
This is my favorite thread so far.

Welcome Christine -- looks like a trip to Miami is in order!
Hehe, thanks Krew!! Yes....you definitely welcome to come for a visit!

Great job on the site!

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Hehe, thanks Krew!! Yes....you definitely welcome to come for a visit!

Great job on the site!

Thanks -- I could really go for some Miami sun after all this snow. Ugh.

CarbonGS

Founding Member
Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I am Christine, Mike's wife with the modified GS350 Fsport! Excited to be a part of this great community and to support the forum!

I love my GS! I had the RX 400h before and thinking of going back to the RX for space reasons. But honestly, I love the brand, and I have been very happy!

Thanks!

l_Lexus_GS_VFS2_968.jpg
Welcome Christine!!! Hope you, baby, and the family are doing well. We were down in Miami for a cruise over Christmas and New Years and definitely thought of you guys.