Got SEMA?

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Here's one of the more interesting displays there....the Toyota Tundra Limosine.

http://www.automobilemag.com/featur...-limousine-track-ready-sienna-arrive-at-sema/

Toyota has a whole slew of vehicles to show at this year’s SEMA show, including a Tundra limousine, a Sienna minivan that’s meant for the track, and TRD-upgraded versions of many of its models.

Toyota-Tundrasine-concept-1012-626x382.jpg

Toyota “Tundrasine” Concept
This extreme pickup truck was once a normal Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition crew cab, but was stretched to great length to create a massive eight-door limousine. The wheelbase stretches 235.9 inches, and the whole truck is more than 26 feet long. The interior was modeled after private jets and is trimmed in brown leather for an ultra-luxurious atmosphere.

toyota-tundrasine-rear-seat.jpg

Of course, the extra yardage results in plenty of extra pounds, as the Tundrasine tips the scales at a whopping 7,978 pounds. There’s no word on any changes to the 5.7-liter V-8 engine to deal with this extra mass, though rest assured that this ridiculous creation won’t ever see production. *
Just as an aside note, that's the opinion of the person who wrote the article, but I don't find it ridiculous at all. I think it is an interesting design, though the author may have a point about some engine-modifications needed for its four-ton weight. And I wouldn't want to have to park it LOL.

Last edited: