Reactions
I'm guessing this is nothing and is just a picture of the LC they liked. Well at least it is according to them in the comments lol.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I think there is no bulge, it is not needed technically. What is seen on the image is just the shape due to lighting and position.

Seen here normal bonet:

S1-essai-video-lexus-lc-2017-la-gt-qui-sait-tout-faire-527384.jpg

BenzCity

Fan
Reactions
I saw that after I posted. I think they are saying we have different powertrain options, including a traditional Hybrid, a plug in Hybrid and a full electric. But did you see th UX300h plate? First I've heard of that. I was hoping they might have had something special in the works, like a Direct4 LC with PHEV and TTV8. I'm just a dreamer! LOL
It says UX300e though.

hdx

Reactions
The bulge is one thing, the F logo is another tease...I wonder what those words under the F logo is saying..."The mark of performance"
Mark of High Performance

IMG_0096.jpg

On the Instagram post, the caption was also "Highest expression of performance". So that, with the use of the F logo and not F sport logo, makes it seem like it would be a full on F, instead of just a LC500 F-Sport... Hopefully.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
I guess it is just an LC Inspiration series and power bulge is just lighting reflections? Sad :( but I was hoping for a performance model

Reactions
It says UX300e though.
Couldn't make it out on the photo. If it's the UX300e, that's the all electric available outside of the U.S. I give up, I cannot keep up with the numbering of Lexus cars anymore. It used to be easy.

mikeavelli

Reactions
It is interesting to me how it went viral and was covered by major media. Having been at Sebring to me it was obvious it was a pic of the LC Inspiration. One can dream!

Sebass

Follower
Reactions
I want new F products so bad, I think we all do. I can't believe that since 2008 the F brand has really only had 4 fully fledged products, the IS F, LFA, RC F, and GS F, as amazing as those cars are.

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
It is interesting to me how it went viral and was covered by major media. Having been at Sebring to me it was obvious it was a pic of the LC Inspiration. One can dream!

It means that there is definitely market demands for them but for some reason Lexus chooses not to compete with the top dogs instead they just wanna be in comfort zone selling dozens of SUVs lol.

Reactions

Maybe you can nudge your friends at Lexus that there's genuine demand.

I remember them saying over a year ago how F is far from dead and there will be a ton of ICE F and F-Sport Performance models. They can't blue ball us like this.

Reactions
It means that there is definitely market demands for them but for some reason Lexus chooses not to compete with the top dogs instead they just wanna be in comfort zone selling dozens of SUVs lol.
That's why Mercedes gets my attention, pretty much every car in the lineup gets the AMG treatment. Audi is worth mentioning since we have a few S/RS vehicles in our lineup going for $7500-$50k over sticker and people are buying them! Not sure why Lexus is being so conservative, I'd have no issue paying a market adjustment on a Lexus, rather than getting an Audi with my employee discount.

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
like 3 to 4years back my talking point was that TMC was focusing all its attention on Toyota and then they will move to Lexus side of things. But this is 2022, and it feels like Lexus as switched roles with Toyota. And Toyota is now the Flagship. Just this year alone every announcement Toyota has made has been much better than Lexus. The Tundra, Sequoia,, GR86, GR Corolla, Manual GR Supra. Meanwhile we have a Lexus NX without the Venza Pano roof, An LX without the Sequoia Hybrid setup and so on. The Drought is real on Lexus side of things. What's worst is how Toyota keeps dropping products that are overwhelming and lexus products are underwhelming.

When they said they were going to differentiate Toyota from Lexus I wasn't expecting them to flip the role. What's going on at the F division. If we can't get a full on F car can we atleast get more FSP products. We say a lot of s**t about acura at least it looks like all their vehicle are getting a Type slow variant...

Last edited: