Dealer Fees

Reactions
I live in Georgia, found a 2017 IS350 Sport 17k miles I'm interested in purchasing. It's located at a dealer in California called STG auto. The asking price is 34,328 however when I got the fee breakdown from the sales rep it seemed like there are a lot of additional costs in there so wanted to get your guy's thoughts on whether these fees look normal or if too high? I live in Atlanta, Georgia and so would paying shipping and sales tax separately (not included in the breakdown below)
Asking Price: 34,328
Doc Prep: $80
Smog Fee Seller: $50
License: $229
Smog Certificate: $8.25
Other Fees: $27
GPS Tracking Anti-theft System: $995
Tint Windows: $495
Total $36,536
Total with optional 4 yr warranty package: $39,535

The GPS tracking system and window tint were not listed anywhere in the vehicle description on the listing. When I spoke with the dealer sales rep he made it sound like these were required installations, which I thought sounded odd. Anything here look unusual?
2017 IS350 Breakdown.jpg

Reactions
If we are talking about land transport. After payment, the equipment is picked up and transported to one of the nearest ports.

Reactions
It looks a bit high i must say, taking into consideration you will also have to pay the sales tax that is not included on that list

Reactions
If we are talking about land transport. After payment, the equipment is picked up and transported to one of the nearest ports. Transportation is carried out by one of the transport companies accredited at the auction. The cost of car delivery in the USA is 0.7-1.2 dollars per mile, the delivery time is 2 - 10 days. Also find out if it is possible to track where your car is located. Because, to be honest, I have never made such deliveries. I tracked smaller ones using dhl sendungsverfolgung. It was very convenient for me.