Custom Rims

Reactions
Hi everyone! How are you?

I don't know if you already have a thread like this before. If there is then I couldn't find it.

Anyways, the reason why I'm on here is I need a new custom rims for my car and I need to know what you think of zenetti wheels. I guess it would look good with a lexus car. What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hi everyone! How are you?

I don't know if you already have a thread like this before. If there is then I couldn't find it.

Anyways, the reason why I'm on here is I need a new custom rims for my car and I need to know what you think of zenetti wheels. I guess it would look good with a lexus car. What do you guys think?

Clearly I'm biased but I highly recommend the company I work for, Vossen, who has been a longtime supporter and sponsor of the Lexus Enthusiast forum. We offer perfect fitments for Lexus vehicles and are sold in multiple dealerships. Like Lexus we also pride ourselves in our customer service and our quality.

Hopefully someone can chime in with an unbiased opinion about the brand you are asking about.

What vehicle and year is this for?

The Vossen Lexus Gallery
http://www.vossenwheels.com/gallery/default.aspx?p=1&make=LEXUS

Consider Vossen!

Thanks bud!!

Lexus_GS_VFS2_26f.jpg

DoingDamage

Premium Member
Reactions
So, when I got my first Lex and had some money, I had to get some rims for it. Got some 20" chrome wheels from some off brand.

My car Looked Great!!! The ride????

To balance the wheels, it would take me to 4 different vendors before someone worked their magic. Then, after 2 yrs or so, my tires always lost air. I would have to check on them every week to ensure I was good (read chrome peeling). Then, the weight. The car didn't feel the same. I also upgraded my front brakes to the Supra calipers, which required spacers. So, if my wife was driven my car, I worried. If she got a flat tire on one of the front tires, I would have to jack the car up, put the spare on the back. Then take the back wheel, and put it on the front, as the spare didn't have room for the brakes.

If you must buy aftermarket wheels, try and go with a reputable company. When you try to save a buck in the beginning, it will just cost you in the end. Some rims are designed to make your car look good. Some rims are designed to make your car good. Take into consideration the performance, dependability, longevity, and fit for your vehicle. Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: CIF

nabbun

Premium Member
Reactions
From what I found around the web, the paint will peel and chrome will crack. Not what I would spend my hard earned money on.

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
A reputable wheel company and tire/wheel shop to do installation/balancing/alignment is critical for satisfaction. Last year I selected Vossen wheels for my 2nd set of custom wheels for my Lexus IS, resulting in 100% satisfaction with quality/ride/handling from day 1.