Curious about the RZ

Reactions
Hi all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm curious about the new electric RZ model and wanted to know if anyone here had info on ordering or deliveries.

Reactions
Thanks for the welcome!
I'm continuing to research and came across some charging info for the bZ4X which I understand is pretty similar. The site recommends the ChargePoint HomeFlex charger.
I guess I'll need one of these too?

Reactions
My name is Damion I'm a master certified sales associate with Lexus of cherry hill and also lexus gs 350 fsport owner. What do you need to know about the RZ? We just had a ride and drive earlier this month at the regional headquarters in parsippany nj

Will1991

Reactions
Is it possible to turn off the “engine sound” or is it a always on function?

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
In the USA, EVs must have some artificially-generated sound when travelling below 30 km/h (18.6 mph) because they are so quiet; above 30 km/h, the sound may be turned off because tire and road noise becomes loud enough (seemingly matching ICE vehicles) that people who have hearing problems can hear them, even without artificial sounds.

Reactions
Is it possible to turn off the “engine sound” or is it a always on function?
You can only adjust or turn off the Active Sound Control, just not the sounds it makes when reversing or as mentioned above speeds below 18MPH.