Lexus LFA clarksons favourite car from Top Gear

Reactions
here you have a link where he specifies his all time favourite car on top gear after being fired:

What Was Jeremy Clarkson's Favorite Car Ever On Top Gear?

Top Gear tour. And while the three still haven’t announced, or perhaps even decided, their next career move, Jezza is still making the publicity rounds with his former employer, the BBC. Appearing on the Chris Evans Morning Breakfast Show, Jezza was asked directly which car that appeared on Top Gear was his favorite. His response? The Lexus LFA.
488772.jpg

To him it’s "nothing like any normal Lexus. You’re in the back of one now and there’s a man who doesn’t know where he’s going and a broken Tom-Tom. That’s not the LFA." In the meantime, we’re still anxiously waiting to see what Clarkson and crew will do next. "House of Cars"? Who knows?

488773.jpg

488774.jpg

488775.jpg

488776.jpg

488777.jpg

488778.jpg

488779.jpg

source: carbuzz

Reactions: RAL

RAL

Reactions
Welcome new member! Enjoyed your post and the pics!

JC . . . not to be confused with the other JC! :) He's been to Golgatha, it'll be interesting to see how he rises again.

Reactions
thanks, i've migrated from germancarforum and has been an LFA fan ever since it cought my attention, which is when i saw the pricetag and knew that toyota would never charge such a high price unless they had a good reason (the reason i joined GCF to begin with was because the LFA got the respect it deserved there instead of just flaming and that it's a very mutual forum)

i'm also surprised neither @krew or any of the moderators have written about this (it appeared on car throttle with a link to the interview a few days ago)