CES 2024

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Just the automotive stuff…

Motor

Expert
Reactions

• Under the theme ‘Ease every way,’ Hyundai highlights its commitment to lead human-centric life innovations with hydrogen energy as well as software and AI
  • Introduces HTWO’s hydrogen value chain solution that spans production, storage, transportation and utilization
  • Details development of a Megawatt-scale PEM electrolyzer for green hydrogen production and resource circulation hydrogen production methods
  • Hyundai Motor Group projects to off-take 3 million tonnes of hydrogen per year by 2035
  • Introduces ‘Software-defined Everything’ (SDx) strategy by redefining vehicles, fleets and transportation systems with software and AI
  • Plans to develop SDVs by incorporating software development methods to vehicle development process
  • Expanding software solutions to business customers for fleet operations and insights by offering customized fleet management services and real-time data analytics
  • Highlights ultimate aim of SDx transition where users, devices and city are all interconnected so that transportation-as-a-service is provided to everyone
  • Hyundai shows its hydrogen value chain, waste-to-energy method, SDV technologies and future mobility exhibits at the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 9–12

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
Some very subtle changes to AFEELA to make it production ready. Front LED screen bar now has thick side bezels. Mounted mirrors cause Murica dont like cameras. New headlights. Thicker DRL brows. No rear LED screen bar. And I can't pin point my finger but it seems like they've reworked some panels as well. EDIT: Every single panel has been reshaped for this production model, wow! Couldn't tell right away because of smooth surface design and as a matter of fact it looks slightly better than the concept, Honda is super weird.

Last edited:

Motor

Expert
Reactions

• World premiere of two “Honda 0 (zero) Series” concept models, Saloon and Space-Hub at CES 2024
  • Honda will launch a Honda 0 Series model in North America based on the Saloon concept in 2026
  • New “H mark” represents Honda commitment to the next generation EVs

Last edited:

Motor

Expert
Reactions

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
Remote play .. I mean drive is a neat idea and it was only a matter of time before manufacturers pick up on it.

When it comes to voice assistants in cars they are still not up to par. You ask them a question they repeat the question (so you can make sure they understood the question) and then they go on and do their stuff and all of that takes lots of time. When he asks what driving mode would you suggest me blah blah blah, car assistant should have just said Express mode and enable it right away. That's it.