Any news for refresh LC 500?

Kelvin2020

Follower
Reactions
It has been 4 years since the LC 500 came out, wondering if we can expect any mid cycle update in 2022?

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
I hope they don't touch the exterior as it is in its perfect shape already. The infotainment and some technologies are areas where I think should be reworked...but only with flawless implementation (both design and functionality wise). Otherwise just stay with what it is and update incrementally every calendar year.

Kelvin2020

Follower
Reactions
I hope they don't touch the exterior as it is in its perfect shape already. The infotainment and some technologies are areas where I think should be reworked...but only with flawless implementation (both design and functionality wise). Otherwise just stay with what it is and update incrementally every calendar year.
Yes, the interior and exterior design are perfect, I don’t think what can make it look even better. I just hope it will get the 360 camera.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
There has to be a facelift planned unless they cancelled it. The old LC-F spyshot from Japan had different taillights.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
There has to be a facelift planned unless they cancelled it. The old LC-F spyshot from Japan had different taillights.
LC-F design was conceived early on. Same with the convertible.

Any facelift stuff would be it’s own thing.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
MY22 is already out. If they dont launch a mid cycle refresh in My23, then the LC will remain in production as is, until they EOL TGNA-L.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
LC-F design was conceived early on. Same with the convertible.

Any facelift stuff would be it’s own thing.
Yeah but.. if LC F was planned to come with the facelift it would have facelift lighting elements ¯\_(ツ)_/¯