Ahoy!

nabbun

Premium Member
Reactions
Greetings all.

I'm nabbun from Club Lexus. NELOC to be specific. I was first introduced to Lexus when my parents bought a brand new 1994 LS400. I've enjoyed that car for a couple of years when I first got my license. Then I moved on to a 2004 Scion tC and then again to a 2007 IS250AWD. That's when I found NELOC. I hung around for a few years then decided to hop into my current ride: 2013 CT200h F-Sport. I'm glad to see a nice community being created for us and catered to like this. I'll be more active on here when I get more free time. I'm currently deployed in the middle east and don't have much free time. Thanks for reading!

TL/DR

I now own a 2013 CT200h F-Sport and I'm glad to be here!

IMG_20140808_201923.jpg IMG_20140814_213618.jpg

BOOSTEDLEX

Premium Member
Reactions
@nabbun Welcome to the Lexus Enthusiast forums. How are you liking the CT now that you have spent some time with it?

Reactions: RAL

nabbun

Premium Member
Reactions
@nabbun Welcome to the Lexus Enthusiast forums. How are you liking the CT now that you have spent some time with it?

I'm enamored with it! Yea, I wish it had a bit more go. But, that would defeat the purpose of getting 45-50 mpg and still being able to carve up mountain roads as fast as a lot of other sports cars. It's perfect for me. Interior is up to snuff as the entry level Lexus. I've dressed it up plenty to keep her looking sharp :)

CarbonGS

Founding Member
Reactions
Welcome to the site Nabbun. Very unique ride. Loving the variety that is forming here