A Lexus Enthusiast Update

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Hello everyone, just wanted to share what's happening here at Lexus Enthusiast.

The headliner is a return to regular news coverage on the homepage. The reasons for my recent hiatus are what you would expect -- burnout, disenchantment, and so on. This is my fifteenth year writing about Lexus, a staggering thing to admit. There are up & downs; such is life.

Next, a little housekeeping: there is a new forum section dedicated to the site's front-page news stories. A longstanding technical issue has prevented comments on the homepage stories, and this is an imperfect but manageable solution. Perhaps a nostalgic move on my part, as I miss the old blog comment days.

Lastly, I want to say thanks to Michael Pannone (or @Gecko here on the forums), who has stepped away as site editor and co-host of the Lexus Enthusiast podcast. It's not like he's disappearing from the site, but I didn't want this moment to pass without acknowledging his contribution over the years. Love you, dude.

✌️& 💛 K.

mikeavelli

Reactions
I’ve known Gecko for well over a decade and going to miss him here. Smart, knowledgeable and articulates his messages as good as anyone. Also is a bit connected thus he is trustworthy. His career has really taken off and very proud of him and where he is heading. Unfortunately we only have so much time in the day.

Cheers bro 🥂