2024 Acura ZDX and ZDX Type S Revealed

mikeavelli

Reactions
I parked next to one a few months ago.. it’s really wide and the wheelbase is really long but it doesn’t work. Looks like a weird hearse. MDX is much better looking

IMG_3827.jpeg

Sulu

Expert
Reactions
I parked next to one a few months ago.. it’s really wide and the wheelbase is really long but it doesn’t work. Looks like a weird hearse. MDX is much better looking

View attachment 9417
I haven't seen one in person, just pictures and YouTube. I didn't think it was bad, looks like a wagon... but I guess a hearse is just a long station wagon!

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions

View attachment 9417

That's one really weird Audi Allroad spiritual successor. Honda didn't need none of that GM, such an odd decision. This model does nothing for Acura, it doesn't represent future BEV powertrain, it doesn't represent future design language inside out. It's just a one off, gap filler until something else comes along.

mikeavelli

Reactions
That's one really weird Audi Allroad spiritual successor. Honda didn't need none of that GM, such an odd decision. This model does nothing for Acura, it doesn't represent future BEV powertrain, it doesn't represent future design language inside out. It's just a one off, gap filler until something else comes along.

Honda does this tho… Isuzu Trooper to Acura SLX, Isuzu Rodeo to Honda Passport. Chevy Blaxer to Acura ZDX and Honda prologue.. i’m sure i’m missing a couple…

Hell wasn’t the first gen Legend a Sterling?

pacman1

Follower
Reactions
pick ur ur toilet paper, some frozen wings and a zdx at costco

View attachment 9448
Hmm…not the worst looking SUV from that angle. I would still say their partnership with GM/Cadillac is a disaster but there are a plethora of worse looking EVs on the road. I guess when the standard for a EV SUV is model Y it’s not a high bar to pass.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hmm…not the worst looking SUV from that angle. I would still say their partnership with GM/Cadillac is a disaster but there are a plethora of worse looking EVs on the road. I guess when the standard for a EV SUV is model Y it’s not a high bar to pass.

No it’s not that bad. Certainly a lot worse out there.