krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2022-10-24-lexus-ls-2023-remote-touch.jpg

The 2023 Lexus LS sedan will be getting an interior update to remove the Remote Touch controller and introduce this neat phone holder.
2022-10-24-lexus-ls-2023-phone-holder.jpg

There are other upgrades, including USB-C ports and infotainment improvements, but our only information is from a Lexus Japan press release — there may be differences depending on the regional market.

Continue reading...

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I use the touchscreen exclusively in my 2021 already so this is a worthwhile improvement. I also noticed physical buttons for the seat heating/cooling are back as well - I personally leave those on "Auto", but I'm guessing other customers complained. Love the phone holder too. I wonder if this is switching to Lexus Interface like the rest of the line or if it's a revision of the existing LS infotainment.

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
Nice improvements, some of my biggest complaints with my LS500 was the touch pad, lack of buttons for seats / steering wheel. Next up they really just need to fix the powertrain and it would be great.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Nice improvements, some of my biggest complaints with my LS500 was the touch pad, lack of buttons for seats / steering wheel.
The designers definitely overthought the LS interior, maybe it was the decade-long development cycle. 😂

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Love the phone holder too. I wonder if this is switching to Lexus Interface like the rest of the line or if it's a revision of the existing LS infotainment.

Excellent question -- the 2023 ES interior was updated in a similar fashion, and received the Interface software. Have to figure the LS will get it as well.

(Also, I know it's just a phone holder, but I really like it too. 🤓)

RAL

Reactions
Finally getting decent phone holders ... the one in my '19 ES is a plastic nightmare!