2023 BMW XM

mikeavelli

Reactions
I really grew to love the i8. People beat it up for lower power and the 3 cylinder but holy crap what a technologically advanced car. It weighed only 3300lbs and could seat some kids in the back. It was a plug in hybrid that ran on EV only. It was a carbon construction car. Laser light option, cool doors and looks. I’m a real fan

Och

Admirer
Reactions
I really grew to love the i8. People beat it up for lower power and the 3 cylinder but holy crap what a technologically advanced car. It weighed only 3300lbs and could seat some kids in the back. It was a plug in hybrid that ran on EV only. It was a carbon construction car. Laser light option, cool doors and looks. I’m a real fan

Yep, it felt like a supercar through and through, the minute you opened the flip up door and saw the tub, the seats, you knew it was special. The rest of BMW's lineup is all basically made from the same parts bin, this one felt very different and exclusive.

Too bad it was wasted on a lousy drivetrain.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
You can definitely tune the i8. I've heard stories of bigger turbos and ECU reflashes and the like, but I don't know what the limits are.

Och

Admirer
Reactions
You can definitely tune the i8. I've heard stories of bigger turbos and ECU reflashes and the like, but I don't know what the limits are.

The i8 uses an electric drivetrain, it has a 3 cylinder ICE that is just an generator. Stupid drivetrain.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Surely modern components could fit and modernize its performance. Such a shame, i8 was greai8.

Hate the XM.

XM should have been the MX and a spiritual successor to the M1.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
I own Balenciaga stuff. I take it as a compliment if Mr. Eeyore McFannypack's "Car reviews for Socks-and-sandles window shoppers" used it in a derogatory way.

mikeavelli

Reactions
I own Balenciaga stuff. I take it as a compliment if Mr. Eeyore McFannypack's "Car reviews for Socks-and-sandles window shoppers" used it in a derogatory way.

lmfao.. these car reviewers can’t spell style lol