2023 BMW XM

mikeavelli

Reactions
It’s crazy to think BMW did this to themselves. Maybe the most admired luxury brand whom everyone followed and wanted to be like in the past. Even if I didn’t own one I sure as hell wanted one of ten of them. Today driving one says you are legally blind. I don’t even want to be a passenger. It’s that bad. Then it’s also just a bunch of crossovers dominating the brand. Great for sales but meh for image.

Just shocking to me. My god Acura looks way better.

Reactions
BMW is obviously doing something right if people are buying their cars. At least they provide a variety of looks and give options for customers. IMO, The XM looks insane (in a good way). Its a pedestrian tank, a status symbol product which is exactly what it was designed to be.

mikeavelli

Reactions
BMW is obviously doing something right if people are buying their cars. At least they provide a variety of looks and give options for customers. IMO, The XM looks insane (in a good way). Its a pedestrian tank, a status symbol product which is exactly what it was designed to be.

The XM is sitting. They can’t move them. The 8 series they can’t move. A variety of ugly is still ugly. You know how many ugly watches sell? Still ugly.

Crossovers sell no matter what. Except the XM cause it’s awful.

Reactions
The XM is sitting. They can’t move them. The 8 series they can’t move. A variety of ugly is still ugly. You know how many ugly watches sell? Still ugly.

Crossovers sell no matter what. Except the XM cause it’s awful.
I can’t argue the XM not moving off lots. Ive been seeing a lot of discounts on them lately in the LA area. However, both the XM and 8 series aren’t meant to be sold in crazy numbers. Idk i’m in the minority and reallllly love the XM. Time will tell on sales