2022 NX250 electronic issues?

Reactions
Phone call issues (calls echoing on receivers end no matter what phone is used)

It turns off at traffic lights sometimes and throws off all different messages along with the check engine light, power steering light, and the steering wheel becoming stiff, brake pedal then becoming stiff, and the car acts like it’s neutral, and tells me engine has stopped and to shift it into park. When this happens, I put it into park and restart the car and it starts right back up without hesitation.

I’ve had this car for only 3 weeks and it’s been at the dealer now for a few days. Dealer was able to grab the codes and is waiting for corporate to get back to them.

I should add that this is my second 22 NX250 (1st one purchasesd 1/2022), I no longer have the first one. First one manufactured in Japan, second one in Canada (thought that would have made a difference).

Reactions
It was bought back and I had to sign a disclosure not to talk about it 🤫 …so I’m talking about my current one 🙂

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
Hmm it seems just about every new Toyota and Lexus product the last few years you really do need to avoid the first year models (or at least first half-year!).

Reactions
I get that but no one else Is having issues? That was really the reason for my initial question.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Sorry to hear it. I'd guess you'd have better luck on a 2nd gen NX forum.

My personal 2 cents, would be to push to lemon this as well. Driveability issues sound concerning.

Reactions
I’ve had this car for only 3 weeks and it’s been at the dealer now for a few days. Dealer was able to grab the codes and is waiting for corporate to get back to them.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
If anyone else is having issues we haven't seen anything about them. Doesn't mean they aren't happening, of course.