2022 Lexus NX 350 - Heads Up Display

Reactions
So, I've noticed that when driving with my Heads Up Display, the speed limit icon is displayed properly. However, it seems whenever a specialty icon is displayed, such as a cross walk icon, the icon (in the Heads Up Display) is placed behind the speed limit icon. This is does not happen when a "Stop" sign shows up, however. Has anyone else noticed anything like this? Could this be a bug?

Reactions
Yes, after reading your post, I noticed the same behavior. I use the “full” HUD display and assumed the icons would not overlap unless using the compact display.

Reactions
I've noticed a few software glitches. I spoke to my local Lexus service reps, but they said that anything we notice should be posted on these blogs because Lexus/Toyota keeps an eye on our comments. I don't know how accurate that is, but I'm hoping at some point a software update will fix the issue. For example, when I turned my car off last night, the heads up display was where it normally is on the window. This morning when I started my car, the heads up display was all the way down below where I could see it. When I tried to fix it by going into the touch screen and settings, it looked like it would drift back down slowly. That happened a few times today, so I finally used the touch pad on the steering wheel to raise the HUD to where I want it and it seems to have left it there for the rest of the day. Things like this are definitely software glitches and need to be addressed.