2017 Lexus CT200

Reactions
I love this model and because it's a hybrid. But I can't seem to find one with cloth or synthetic material interior. I'm interested in buying one. Any tips?

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
Check out cargurus.com. You can also check cars.com, autotrader.com or various Lexus dealerships selling used CT's. Hope that helps. Also welcome to LE.

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
I love this model and because it's a hybrid. But I can't seem to find one with cloth or synthetic material interior. I'm interested in buying one. Any tips?
Welcome to Lexus Enthusiast. Where in the world are you located? If you're in the U.S. or Canada, it's impossible to find one with a cloth interior. Those were never offered in those markets. If, on the other hand, NuLuxe (imitation leather, or vinyl) fits within your definition of a synthetic material, then those are available pretty much all over the world.

In general, searching for the ideal used car is a matter of luck and patience. All the stars need to align to find the car you like and that it hasn't been in any major accidents or crashes and that it has no major mechanical issues. Best of luck in your search.