2016 Lexus GS F SPORT Debuts at Frankfurt Motor Show

Och

Admirer
Reactions
That is a crazy crazy design, props to Lexus for having the balls for this, even if its not everyones cup of tea.

Glad to see these midcycle refreshes being more substantial than they were in the past as well.

Reactions: CIF

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
Of the two, I think the 450h looks significantly better....the spindle grille, in particular, IMO, with its chrome bars, is much better done on the 450.

450h is how regular GS looks.. so it will look like that for GS2.0t and GS350 non-F-Sport models.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
450h is how regular GS looks.. so it will look like that for GS2.0t and GS350 non-F-Sport models.

Yes, I'm aware of that. The only significant difference with other non-F-Sport models is that, like other Lexus hybrids, the GS hybrid versions have a blue-circled "L" badge on the grille and trunk-lids that both conventional and F-Sport models lack.

spwolf

Expert
Reactions
Yes, I'm aware of that. The only significant difference with other non-F-Sport models is that, like other Lexus hybrids, the GS hybrid versions have a blue-circled "L" badge on the grille and trunk-lids that both conventional and F-Sport models lack.

and of course exhaust pipes :)

Wicus Kriel

Premium Member
Reactions
More photos of the F Sport here: http://www.caranddriver.com/photo-gallery/2016-lexus-gs-photos-and-info-news#1