jphcbpa

Fan
Reactions
That's pretty much exactly what I expected, and not a bad increase for a product that is substantially newer, more modern and more capable. Kudos to Lexus.
I was thinking prices would be in the $65K to $85K range and I am surprised the luxury + is more than the overtrail +

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I was thinking prices would be in the $65K to $85K range and I am surprised the luxury + is more than the overtrail +
I was thinking that too, but I think the Luxury+ has some features that are truly more expensive to build, and you can't get them on the Overtrail+.

Not sure which model I would get... probably torn between Luxury+ and Overtrail+. I don't need the Overtrail hardware but do really like how it looks. GX is already so capable in stock form... all you'd have to do on the Luxury+ is swap wheels. With that said, I do really like KDSS and only the Overtrail has eKDSS... so... I don't know 😂

pacman1

Fan
Reactions
can anyone remind me what the luxury adds to the premium+? that's a pretty big jump
Adaptive variable suspension

Dynamic sky panorama glass roof

Mark Levinson
Cool box
Digital rear view

I think all the trims are well appointed for the price. They are forcing me to upgrade to Luxury trim but I think it’s worth it for the upgrades you get. I am more surprised that the front massaging seats are offered at Luxury. Super aggressive.