NomadDan

Follower
Reactions
I would hope it's at least 348 since that's the same output as the Tundra SR... maybe even something like 355 on premium fuel. 342 seems low with those things considered.
I think the speculation was that the “34” was referencing 3.4 displacement and the “2” twin turbo.

If 342 were a hp number, it could be what the 2.4 turbo hybrid is putting out, but that’s a bit less than the RX500h.

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
LX 600 has less horsepower than LS 500 though, so who really knows 😂
Well yea but has much more torque. Combined figures the LX has more hp&tq together. The GX550 can’t get the SR tune because it’ll have less hp&tq than the LS500

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
"Deposit completed successfully" already put deposit on the GX? LOL.
入金 means "bank deposit". 入金が正常に完了しました means "I have finished the construction of my bank deposit normally".

予約金 is the correct word for deposit on reservations. 予約金を支払いました is the correct expression for "I have paid a pre-order deposit".

So they could mean they like it so much they put down a deposit or so disappointed they just save the money in the bank instead :ROFLMAO:

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
入金 means "bank deposit". 入金が正常に完了しました means "I have finished the construction of my bank deposit normally".

予約金 is the correct word for deposit on reservations. 予約金を支払いました is the correct expression for "I have paid a pre-order deposit".

So they could mean they like it so much they put down a deposit or so disappointed they just save the money in the bank instead :ROFLMAO:

I am an enigma, Ssun.

Brickhead

Fan
Reactions
Does the lower right hand corner of the headlight look like a tear drop (LC 500)? I really hope not! Can anyone brighten up the image?

NomadDan

Follower
Reactions
Does the lower right hand corner of the headlight look like a tear drop (LC 500)? I really hope not! Can anyone brighten up the image?
I think there’s a slight dip in the corner of the light, but it looks like there’s an air intake below the light. I’m not a fan of the LC teardrop either, but I think in this case, it’s mostly an air intake (fake or not).

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
I see dirt on the fender.

I better not have to wait a year plus to get one. I would self immolate.
Was gonna say get your name on the list but you already are.. but hey might be for the better if you have to wait a year plus, so you don't get stuck with first-year car problems

Demetrius

Founding Member
Reactions
Wow, this looks awesome so far!
Shouldn't be too much mystery around the powerplant. TX/RX are 500 nomenclature at 367hp. LX is 600 at 409hp. 550 just has to fall in between that, so basically SR5 & up Tundra tune.
This is definitely on my radar. Now just have to justify buying this while keeping the 200 series. :unsure: