Hybrid is the most logical variant
The first is NA ICE
The second is T or TT hybrid ICE
The third maybe EV and RIP ICE
The fourth maybe even hybrid EV liquid Hydrogen ICE

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
This is awesome, really cool to see it publically testing. Surprised to see it retains the concept's profile shape tbh. Wonder when we'll see road-going version spy shots.

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
Can someone convince me that this is not a resurrected LC-F project under a new name + electric motors?

Reactions

Oh enough with you and your 👀👀👀😳😳😳🤫🤫🤫😱😱😱 teasing! If you've been all up and close with the LFR then you can convince them to bring back the GS.

bring back GS >:^(

Okay phew got that out of my system! ;^)

Outburst aside, that does sound REALLY good, it definitely sounds like they're reusing the 5.4L NA V8 from the RC F GT3. I also want to highlight how much Lexus is trying to emulate Mercedes-Benz here. Given that we've seen Rookie Racing field a Mercedes-AMG GT3 (which uses the M159 from the SLS AMG) in the Super Taikyu series this year, it really does seem like (at least) in the motorsport world, they're going to try to emulate, and even beat Mercedes-Benz at their own game. On the streets though, it will be a front-engined McLaren P1 fighting off Ferraris and Lamborghinis. Really interesting strategy they're taking here, and I'm all here for it.

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Reactions
Okay so that video was not to be out there… a hotel guest heard it and posted… always interesting to see how a leak spreads when it can’t be stopped….