krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2023-03-06-lexus-nx-2024-model-year.jpg

The Lexus NX will be getting a minor update for the 2024 model year, with adjustments coming for both the driving experience and the interior color scheme. This information comes from a Japanese press release, so please forgive anything lost in the translation.
All NX models will see improved body rigidity in the front and rear of the vehicle, along with adjustments to the suspension and steering stability. The NX 350 will also be getting a transmission adjustment to improve torque response during acceleration.
A more visible change happens in the cabin — the interior color accent will now extend to the door trim, glove box, and centre console. Here’s a visual example, comparing the new (top) with the old (bottom):
2023-03-06-lexus-nx-interior-color-change.jpg

Here are all...

Continue reading...

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
They admitted the NX350 powertrain calibration needs work. During my test drive (an already broken-in loaner) it was a complete mess.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
They admitted the NX350 powertrain calibration needs work. During my test drive (an already broken-in loaner) it was a complete mess.
Really? Ive had no complaints with mine.

What issues did you have?

Reactions
I'm getting my 2024 NX350h in 1 month! (or so the dealership tells me). I'm super excited. I've never owned a luxury vehicle like this - I've been driving a 2016 Toyota RAV4 LE for the last 7 years and although I loved it, I really wanted to get into a more luxurious vehicle. It took many years but I'm finally able to afford it - cash! woohoo!

Last edited:
Reactions
Lotsa luck getting a new 2024 NX350h special order. Dealer here says they are allocated only two nx350's per month (of any build) and Lexus does not really build to your order. They get what they get, and then try to match what they get with your specs. Sounds like a spin of the roulette wheel to me. Is this how it works where you are?

Reactions
I'm getting my 2024 NX350h in 1 month! (or so the dealership tells me). I'm super excited. I've never owned a luxury vehicle like this - I've been driving a 2016 Toyota RAV4 LE for the last 7 years and although I loved it, I really wanted to get into a more luxurious vehicle. It took many years but I'm finally able to afford it - cash! woohoo!
Can I ask when you placed your order, and whether or not the NX build and options you specified is what you actually got?

Reactions
Hi - Of course! I placed my order on May 10. I was told they were able to get a spot on the assembly line by haggling with another dealership out West to get their spot (something like that). My tentative date is June 19. I’m in Toronto, Canada.

Reactions
Hi - Of course! I placed my order on May 10. I was told they were able to get a spot on the assembly line by haggling with another dealership out West to get their spot (something like that). My tentative date is June 19. I’m in Toronto, Canada.
Interesting. Nothing seems routine about placing a Lexus custom order these days. Thanks for the information!

Reactions
Interesting. Nothing seems routine about placing a Lexus custom order these days. Thanks for the information!
That said, who knows if there will be delays...? The sales guy may have just thrown a date at me to give me hope! lol... I will post back here once it comes in. Also, I originally wanted the pearl white but the dealer said, well... we have a black with a palomino interior... if you are okay with that, we can get it for you in mid-June... otherwise, it will be longer. So I jumped at it. I do like black and wanted the palomino interior. So yeah.... we don't have much choice in terms of getting exactly what we want. Such is the state of things these days... no deals, nothing thrown in... They know there are 10 people lined up behind you for the same car so...

Reactions
Hi - I just wanted to let you know that I got my Lexus. It came in on June 19 and I picked it up on June 23 (I had ceramic coating, got the dash cam... so they had to do the work). All together, just over a month... I placed the order on May 10 and it came in on June 19.

Reactions
Hi - I just wanted to let you know that I got my Lexus. It came in on June 19 and I picked it up on June 23 (I had ceramic coating, got the dash cam... so they had to do the work). All together, just over a month... I placed the order on May 10 and it came in on June 19.
Thanks for the update. You really lucked out! Congrats!