Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
"...nice ... very nice ... really nice..."

OK, I get it. He likes the vehicle.

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
I like the UX as well. Lexus should expand the UX by bringing the current UX 300e to certain markets in the U.S. and improving the 2UX including a plug-in hybrid UX variant.

UX 200
UX 250h
UX 300e
UX 350h+

Reactions
Yes you touched on a great point there. The refinement in ride is definitely noticeable when compared to a mainstream crossover, and it makes long drives extremely comfortable. Thankfully, I bought the car just before the insane prices hit (May 2021) so lucked out a bit there.

Reactions
I like the UX as well. Lexus should expand the UX by bringing the current UX 300e to certain markets in the U.S. and improving the 2UX including a plug-in hybrid UX variant.

UX 200
UX 250h
UX 300e
UX 350h+
Presently in a 2019 250h. I would definitely trade up to 350h+.
The 300e (2023) has great range for the size, but charging is still slow. My dealer says because the battery is air-cooled.

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Nice little upmarket crossover, although it is a little cramped inside for larger persons, and the console-controls for some functions could be better-designed. But the ride/handling and general road manners are quite impressive for a crossover this size.

Reactions
Nice little upmarket crossover, although it is a little cramped inside for larger persons, and the console-controls for some functions could be better-designed. But the ride/handling and general road manners are quite impressive for a crossover this size.
I am 5'2", so it is perfect for me. I have no problems with the controls - I especially like the radio controls at my right fingertips. I understand the new (2023) version removes this, sadly. However, my biggest bugbear seems to have been improved - the entire infotainment interface. I do not like the touchpad, and am happy it is gone.

Reactions
I bought the car just before the insane prices hit (May 2021) so lucked out a bit there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trexus

Founding Member
Reactions
I agree that the UX is a small vehicle and I would primarily use it as a commuter vehicle. It's related to the Toyota C-HR.

RAV4 is much bigger and offers much more utility. Also offers a plug-in-hybrid (RAV4 Prime). It's related to the Lexus NX.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Right, the NX/Rav 4 are up a size class from this. If you want the small size, you aren't going to be looking at those.

Reactions
I bought the car just before the insane prices hit (May 2021) so lucked out a bit there.

Last edited by a moderator: