CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
How’s the cabin noise vs the new NX?

the LX is getting OTA LSS3 too eventually, right?

mikeavelli

Reactions
How’s the cabin noise vs the new NX?

the LX is getting OTA LSS3 too eventually, right?

LX is quieter to me until you get up there on highway speed. Then the big boxy shape can’t hide from the wind. NX has less wind noise then.

Reactions
Hey guys, it looks like my LX will be hitting the water from Japan in a week or so with delivery mid to late May.

Premium, with 20 inch wheels. Manganese luster with appearance package. Also, Levinson and interior upgrade package. Paying MSRP $101,760.

I'd love to see this pictures of this build, but can't find it on youtube or anywhere online.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Used the LX quite a bit for its cargo space. The extra room is crystal clear with the seats folded down. The lift gate is super long so you really got to watch its height especially by your garage. I think I prefer the split gate from the 570.

I just can’t get over how much better driving this vehicle is than the 570 as a F sport. Comfy is the normal Lexus comfy and Sport plus really makes it’s a more nimble 5600lbs truck lol. It really makes a difference.

Planning an off road trip soon!

6F94C61C-A79D-4F7B-B74A-D9D9C7D3D1B6.jpeg19770BC3-6FE0-4174-80D2-122EE6775223.jpeg

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Agree... I think the standard front end is awful. Blacking it out helps a lot.

Reactions
To me the appearance package is a must for a premium/luxury. I’m going to see if I can swap the window trim out.

2022 Lexus LX 600 with Optional Appearance Package
Thanks for posting this. This is the exact color combo I have allocated to me, mag luster and appearance package. Except with black interior. Agreed that the appearance package looks great.

Edit: Actually, now that I look at this video again, I think this is atomic silver?

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Reactions
Thanks for posting this. This is the exact color combo I have allocated to me, mag luster and appearance package. Except with black interior. Agreed that the appearance package looks great.

Edit: Actually, now that I look at this video again, I think this is atomic silver?

Awesome. It was atomic

mikeavelli

Reactions
One sold for that price already apparently…

Note it says will export…. When i was in Miami and the new Sport and Range came out people paid insane money for them over sticker. The dealers would also load with accessories so you had to put cash down.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Grey market exports are all the craze. TMC has issued bans on select regions where this is popular, but at this price point, the end grey market customer has more resources then TMC cares for. MBUSA I believe gets you to sign legalese to the effect to prevent arbitrage, and also tracks how many of these products you buy.